Whether you are in healthcare (MD, Med student, RN, PT, OT, pharmacist, etc.), coaching may be for you if:
- You are sick and tired of feeling that constant feeling of overwhelm and stress.
- You never have enough time to take care of your own needs.
- You don’t want “Burnout” to be your life story.
- You are ready to take a new, inspired action step … one that will benefit YOUR overall health and wellbeing!
- You are looking for the first step that will clarify the issues at hand and help you to see that there is a clear path to more peace of mind and more joy for you and your loved ones.
- You want to be healthier.
- You want to rediscover your passions.
- You want to discover a better way to work in your current position.
- You want to work through your internal thoughts is a safe, confidential relationship.
A Note About Coaching & Change…
Coaching is a process. Change doesn’t happen overnight. Think about it–you didn’t get to where you are today within a short period of time. Feelings of stress and overwhelm build up over time and when you don’t address them effectively in the moment they are happening, they become your default way of living, where “stress” IS your life. Eventually, those feelings negatively impact other areas of your life as well. However, life doesn’t have to stay that way.
You have the power to change the direction of your future. To sustain and refine a positive change and shift to a more balanced, joy-filled work and personal life, it takes time and a commitment to shifting your mindset so that your thoughts and feelings are aligned with what you desire to achieve in your future. Coaching is NOT therapy, but it is a way to help you discover the answers from within yourself. This is where my services comes into play.
Starting with a FREE Discovery Session.
Discovery sessions are done via Skype and it lasts about 30-45 minutes. The session is in alignment with may personal and professional mission which is to inspire others to discover their inner strengths so that they can achieve their goals and live well. I promise, absolutely no pitch and no selling.
During the session, I will ask enough questions to understand your situation thoroughly. The more information I gather, the more specific my recommendations will be. In addition, I will also be assessing three critical factors for a compatible coaching partnership:
- You are a good candidate for coaching
- We are a good match and would work well together
- I can assist you with your personal situation
By the end of the session, we will build an action plan for your way forward. I will email you a copy of my notes within 24 hours after the call. My hope is that you will learn things from the conversation you cannot see right now. The discovery session and your action plan is at no charge, free of obligations, and completely confidential.
If we do have a potential coaching partnership, and you would like the consistent support of a coach, we can discuss my coaching packages without a pitch & no hard sell!
Click here to notify me that you would like to schedule a free, no obligation discovery session!